The SuperMak Wonderland

You are now entering SuperMak's teritorry..This Blog only share about common things of me, my family, life and anything about LIFE! I blog for GENERAL things in life..so dont ask why my blog doesn't have a theme :)
Those who like to read it..please welcome to share your ideas or story, SuperMak will love to have it! Those hate it, kindly leave this page right away...muahahaha...no offences
Thanx for visiting sweeties! ^_^

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Roti bakar Neslo panas!

Oh..I think I'm still adicted to milo..yeah..even I've made Neslo (nescaffe + milo) for breakfast..but still milo kan..muahaha. arghh u just can't help it. Yesterday I told myself have to slowly cut down of milo intake..well mmg milo bagus utk kesihatan kan..it boost ur energy. But for somewhat reason..I have to slow down as I'm having problem with digestion lately. Coz selalunya cocoa based drinks ni ssh sikit nk hadam. Hurmmm its time get my value back..xpe herbal life F1 shake choco flavor masih ada..lagi bagus dari milo muahaha...

Errk..but today rasa mcm nk minum neslo lg la...its cloudy outside..mcm nak hujan kan..so hujan2 ni sedap gak minum neslo as minum petang.

2 comments:

  1. for me better take milo compared ngan nescafe...now i'm taking empty milo (milo kosong)...more easy to "bilik istirehat"..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...milo kosong pon da byk khasiat...its about 2 spoon of "sugar" for a cup of milo w/o sugar :P

    ReplyDelete

Cakap Kat SuperMak...