The SuperMak Wonderland

You are now entering SuperMak's teritorry..This Blog only share about common things of me, my family, life and anything about LIFE! I blog for GENERAL things in life..so dont ask why my blog doesn't have a theme :)
Those who like to read it..please welcome to share your ideas or story, SuperMak will love to have it! Those hate it, kindly leave this page right away...muahahaha...no offences
Thanx for visiting sweeties! ^_^

Sunday 7 October 2012

Hey Ya, stop being a Busy-Body!


Living in a society where people around you cares about your personal matters too much,its killing and you can't avoid being asked those 'busybody' questions can you? Let me share with you some of my personal experience...its about my precious Zara Delisha..which is according to them, my ZD is getting 'BIGGER'.

I just don't get it. Why would these people say these things? I'm sure they didn't say it purposely to hurt my feelings right? Even if they're just kidding, I don't think it's funny. Hello, nobody's laughing! Sometimes I wonder, why on earth would you tell a person that her or his child is fat? Don't you think I noticed that my baby is fat? I look at her in every single day. Fat does not a good term for Baby..she just being HEALTHY ok. I prefer call it as Bambam or Tembam or 'Chubby'  so it wouldn't sound like nasty word. Don't you think I tried to keep her weight balance? Hey, I'm not sitting on the bed simply feed my baby with unhealthy food all day.

Hello, even she is a Michelin baby, but she's healthy and she's achieving her milestones accordingly. And did you think that I let my daughter over ate? Geezeeee. You've got to be kidding me. Of course I fed her followed the doctor's advises! Not with unhealthy fattening food of course. Cos I don't want her to get diabetes or high blood pressure when she grows older. I don't want her to become overweight when she's an adult. I want to teach her healthy eating habits. You gotta start 'em young, right? Plus, isn't it normal for babies who have started crawling and climbing and learning to walk to lose bits of fat as they become more mobile? She's at least 7.7 kg at 5 months and half and the doctor's happy with her growth chart.So what's your problem?

Now, I don't give a damn..syuhhh go away you busy body people..look at your kids first before saying bad of other peoples. I'm even not saying a word bout your son lazying napping on the couch watching TV all day long while eating a big pack of potato chips! Grrrrr

"Am I look fat??? Shame on you, I'm just a baby... FAT is only for adults ;p "


"Well, call me Michelin, i dont mind coz i know i'm a cute girl"

I know that I've took a really good care bout my daughter. Full stop~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap Kat SuperMak...