The SuperMak Wonderland

You are now entering SuperMak's teritorry..This Blog only share about common things of me, my family, life and anything about LIFE! I blog for GENERAL things in life..so dont ask why my blog doesn't have a theme :)
Those who like to read it..please welcome to share your ideas or story, SuperMak will love to have it! Those hate it, kindly leave this page right away...muahahaha...no offences
Thanx for visiting sweeties! ^_^

Monday 15 October 2012

Mommy & MILO..Aduhaii ketagih la pulak!

 Ketagihan terbaru saye ;p

Milo is very popular in Malaysia, where the brand name is synonymous with chocolate flavored drinks. I'm not saying I have a food addiction but the hot Milo continues to haunt me. And now, if I don't have it at least once a week, i feels like something uneasy. Hahahahah parah kan. Tambah2 bila hari hujan..sejuk2 camtu dapt hot milo..perghh feels like I'm in paradise. Is anyone else addicted to MILO? I wonder what they put in there sampai I ketagih sangat ni..huhuhu T-T.

Just so you know, Milo is one of my favourite hot drinks. Good for getting the energy up. I probably have 1-2 milos a day. I tell myself that since one cup of milo has more iron in it than steak it is *good* for me. Sometimes, I like putting a banana in a blender with ice cream, milk and heaps of milo for more variety.
When I was pregnant I was addicted to ice magic ice cream topping. Somepeople said Milo is not good for your healty. A relative of mine had warn me before when I'm pregnant that I had better watch my sugar intake coz according to her Milo is about 45-50% sugar. The addiction is probably a sugar addiction which fuels energy highs and lows. Then she ask me to try eating some fruit in place of a Milo and see if it makes
any difference. Yeah..its true but furits also got sugar..haha. I know i cannot drink so much Milo a day as it is so sweet , I will easily get diabetes . But I just can't help it la ^__^

But nothing to worry, I've consulted with doctor, my blood sugar level is at normal level. Just monitor my sugar intake, bukan saja dalam minuman tp juga makanan. I always talk to myself that " I'm getting plenty of nutrients from milo, plus the energy that my brain needs to function. Well, it much better than being addicted
to caffein kan.As long as you're getting plenty of exercise, your 8 cups should be fine. Normally, I akan ambik 2liter air putih per day untuk flush balik ^_^.

Hurm... the keyword here is, take as much sweet drinks as you want, but balanced it by drinking a lots of water..3Liter per day is the best! Jagalah kesihatan Anda. Maybe someday your kids will love it more than you do :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap Kat SuperMak...