The SuperMak Wonderland

You are now entering SuperMak's teritorry..This Blog only share about common things of me, my family, life and anything about LIFE! I blog for GENERAL things in life..so dont ask why my blog doesn't have a theme :)
Those who like to read it..please welcome to share your ideas or story, SuperMak will love to have it! Those hate it, kindly leave this page right away...muahahaha...no offences
Thanx for visiting sweeties! ^_^

Saturday 13 October 2012

AKU, DIA & SPAGEHTTI


Spaghetti! One of my favourites. Tak kira la bolognese or carbonara..huhuhu .Why I like it so much? Well, it's delicious, and it comes together quickly and easily enough to be a great weekday/weeknight meal choice specially untuk wife yg malas mcm I ni muahaha. Don't you love it when that happens? Since I'm in  university, my friends taught me how to cook this yummy dish..All started when my lovely friend, Elina& Mazlina (MPK) introduce me this food..They cook very well and that time the only things i know hanya MAKAN, MAKAN, MAKAN.. Pernah terdetik to start cooking but as usual la, penyakit MALAS always in there.. After graduated, found myself are cautious to start prepare my own as I'm really crazy bout it! muahahaha..(Tiada istilah takut gemok that time).. Well, its not that unhealthy food actually if u know how to cook in HEALTHY way.. Indeed, there are plenty brands of wheat pasta and spaghetti on market with more varieties. Whole Wheat Pasta is made from flour  that contains the entire grain kernel - the bran, the germ and the endosperm.. ^_^

Talking about spaghetti always make me laugh.. My hubby never like this kind of western food before. Semasa bercinta sampai la dah kawin pon memang dia tak suka makan..He didn't like a sour sauce. Whenever I go for groceries shopping , my husband thinks I'm crazy because every time (well, not every time), I come back home mesti ada beli pasta. . I think having plenty of pasta in the pantry is essential! I choose a pasta depending on what I am feeling like or what recipe I am trying out. . so that’s why I have so much variety. ;p

Somehow, my husband is driving me crazy lately. Food that he hate before become his favorite food ever. Segalanya bermula di Shazana Cafe, Singgah Sahur a.k.a our Uni course-mate small gathering - UiTMers! Few of our friends ordered Spagehti bolognese then entah macam mana aroma dia sgt menarik perhatian Mr.Hubby. He keep repeating 'what a nice smell.. so tempting..what is that..?" Sampai da balik rumah pon he keep saying same words..then tanya I, sedap sangat ke bolognese tu..boleh masak x esok, nak try?? Urm...u gotta be kidding me right? Rasa nak tergelak plak tapi bila tengok muka dia sangat serious then I said Ok will cook for you tomorrow as our breakfast menu (since bulan puasa x pernah lagi dia berbuka ngan western food)..

So, I made the pasta dish that day untuk juadah berbuka and the first question from my cheese eating husband was “Is there any mozarella cheese in there?” My response, “Urm yes. .  but not much left..still you’re going to love this!” He: Ok..(senyum simpul) Then he ask again "Masak sama x dengan Shazana Cafe hari tu?" Me: urmm..smell is same la but i dont know how it taste..should be the same as they also used same prego sauce i guess.. He: Ok.. (senyum sampai telinga). In summary, he really love it and enjoyed the dish smpai mintak I masakkan lagi for midnight supper! Oh my... ^__^



And today (not only today but from last month untill now), dia mintak masakkan spagethi bolognese..again n again. Hahahah sampai bini dia pon da naik muak nak masak..Today I made the dish as requested..tapi main
campak2 ajelah nak cepat..coz nk amik ZaraDelisha plak kan.. Start by cooking up some spaghetti noodles, draining them, and putting them in the big bowl. Then simply pour on some pasta sauce (usually use prego).. cooked with minced beef added with some black button mushroom, few slices of sausage, olive, yellow capsicum (suka use this color coz nmpk cantik haha). I love this style of cooking pasta..simple yet delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap Kat SuperMak...