The SuperMak Wonderland

You are now entering SuperMak's teritorry..This Blog only share about common things of me, my family, life and anything about LIFE! I blog for GENERAL things in life..so dont ask why my blog doesn't have a theme :)
Those who like to read it..please welcome to share your ideas or story, SuperMak will love to have it! Those hate it, kindly leave this page right away...muahahaha...no offences
Thanx for visiting sweeties! ^_^

Thursday 11 October 2012

Oh Midnight cravings

Last night, when I'm lying on bed, I stared at the ceiling with the empty look but rasa resah gelisah pon ada at the same time..arghhh why its hard for me to get sleep..and suddenly wide awake because that piece of chocolate cake in the  refrigerator is calling my name.Eh x boleh jadi ni...Pandang hubby kat sebelah, nyenyak  je tido, meniarap dengan sbelah kaki terjungkit..bomb jatuh pon x sedar agaknye ;p.. and the other side, my princess Zara tido lena..meniarap sbelah kaki terjungkit atas seblah lagi kaki..dalam hati "huh, like father like daugther..tido lasak haha".. Sempat lagi mumbling sorang2. But at the same time, talked to myself, "do I really hungry?? or is it just because I'm bored as I can't sleep?? Think Shima think..Do you really need that chocolate cake right now? At this time??? You wont regret  that midnight snack will wake up with a stomachache the next morning?". 

Hurmmm..doesn't matter la..Being hungry all the time is very common..especially if you skip your diner..but I've took a plate of spaghetti for diner earlier.. Come on Shima..stop this unhealty habit~ Remember, when you eat, your pancreas starts  producing insulin, which regulates blood sugar levels by making body cells to
absorb and use glucose.Oh my..it can lead to diabetis..tak serik ke kena masa pregnant dulu.. ish ish ish... Dalam pada hati berkira2 nak grab that choc cake ke tak..kaki dah melangkah ke dapur..end up minum hot milo je then back to sleep. 

I'm sorry choc cake, will grab you another day hahaha..my diet still ok and I will not gonna screw it up! Sometimes, midnight cravings can feel impossible to ignore but if you're positive and committed about your healthy eating..sure you can avoid it~ One of my friend said, you have to learn to avoid high sugar  content foods and get busy so you don't have time think about food too much. Hurm...get busy huh? Okey, iron baju Mr.Papa untuk seminggu, do the midnight laundry, semak kan kain baju dan lipat semula and wash all the Zara's toys (sebakul!)..haaa amacam..busy tak? hahaha 

So peeps, don't fall for crazy ideas and scams by educating yourself about the chemistry behind feeling hungry.

Good Night yeah!~ ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap Kat SuperMak...