The SuperMak Wonderland

You are now entering SuperMak's teritorry..This Blog only share about common things of me, my family, life and anything about LIFE! I blog for GENERAL things in life..so dont ask why my blog doesn't have a theme :)
Those who like to read it..please welcome to share your ideas or story, SuperMak will love to have it! Those hate it, kindly leave this page right away...muahahaha...no offences
Thanx for visiting sweeties! ^_^

Sunday 9 December 2012

Why Do I Love To EAT?

Hallo peeps!

Waa..da lama rasanya x update blog nih. Busy ke benda tah..pheww..well, everybody love to Eat kan..ehhehe Nape tetiba mommy post psl makan lak ni..ouh. Saje je..sbb nafsu makan skrg ni menggila..and Yes, sangat takut memikirkannya..tapi......Ada Aku Kesah..hikhikhi

Well, why do some people love to eat and others don't? It's all about emotions. Loving to eat is a connection with some sort of emotion - whether it be bad or good. For example, I love to eat at restaurants but I love my own cooking as well. It just, I'm bored to cook and have no idea about new menu recently.I also had great experiences with my family at restaurants - it was the only time we spent together, all three of us. It was always positive, so eating at restaurants reminds me of that happiness.Some people eat to soothe their sadness, some people eat to get fat so people will stay away... there are a ton of reasons people love, or hate, to eat, and it's always very personal. But for mommy..sekali sekala makan kat luar boleh eratkan hubungan kekeluargaan ye tak..tambah2 keluarga kecil kami..

Bercakap pasal makan, yesterday we went to Tesco Cheras to buy some groceries..as usual, Mr.husband dah lapar sebab keluar tengahari..but mommy still full sbb before keluar tadi dah santap sandwich. Argh x kisah tu semua..janji makan, so mommy makan la lagi. We all singgah la kt Pak Hailam Kopitiam.. I've ordered  curry noodles for him and Kue Tiaw fried beef for me..Mr.husband geleng kepala je tapi x marah..makan la selagi ada selera katanye..ahaks..x kisah kot kalocik wifey dia kembang menguntum ;p

Curry noodles Mr.husband dah habis dulu before sempat mommy snap pic mangkuk dia hahhaha...

Well, the food was very nice! I'm come here again for sure..maybe leh ajar cikZara makan pau ayam dia nanti ahahha maklom le siMontel ni kan da start makan makanan pejal..hiks~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap Kat SuperMak...