The SuperMak Wonderland

You are now entering SuperMak's teritorry..This Blog only share about common things of me, my family, life and anything about LIFE! I blog for GENERAL things in life..so dont ask why my blog doesn't have a theme :)
Those who like to read it..please welcome to share your ideas or story, SuperMak will love to have it! Those hate it, kindly leave this page right away...muahahaha...no offences
Thanx for visiting sweeties! ^_^

Friday 30 August 2013

Sad moment: V-Bleeding

Hello world,

Had a very emotional moment last few days. I am really worried as I am 9 weeks pregnant and have been bleeding for about a week now. Just light spotting with a few clots which got slightly heavier yesterday.Its remain the same till today. Cramp mcm period pain pon ada. Its very painful.

I had a scan 3 days ago at HUKM and was told that the baby was small (not growing-the size is about 5 weeks) and that the heartbeat can sometimes not be seen when it is that small. So they will re-scan me in 10 days' time. Tapi hati seorang ibu sentiasa resah gelisah. Its like a thousand bees playing around in my brain and stomach. Sometimes I just wondered if this is common in pregnancy. Is my baby alive? Is she/he already gone?? Hopefully there will be a positive outcome. 

A few friends of mine also have the experience of vaginal bleed during 1st trimester and some of them have positive outcome. Their baby survived. Mom berharap sangat miracle will happen. Tapi kalau semua sudah ketentuanNYA, mom terima. Redha dan Pasrah. Seksanya nak tunggu lagi 2minggu tuk re-scan. Cant wait to see the final result.Mom sangat2 perlukan doa dari kalian.. 

.......*........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap Kat SuperMak...