The SuperMak Wonderland

You are now entering SuperMak's teritorry..This Blog only share about common things of me, my family, life and anything about LIFE! I blog for GENERAL things in life..so dont ask why my blog doesn't have a theme :)
Those who like to read it..please welcome to share your ideas or story, SuperMak will love to have it! Those hate it, kindly leave this page right away...muahahaha...no offences
Thanx for visiting sweeties! ^_^

Tuesday 13 November 2012

REFRESHING!



Salam...

Pheww...its been almost 3 weeks after my last mumbling hahaha.Phone kadang2 tingtong..internet
connection plak ikut mood dia so susah mommy nk update blog..plus zara asyik bg mommy headache je sejak dapat "kaki" ni...dia dah start tour 1 rumah dah ngan walker dia.sume benda nak d langgar nye..Some more..office work yg xpernah habis tu make me sick day by day..urghhhhh! I wasn't complaining. I just want to share with you guys the ups and downs in my life! Work on IT field..lebih2 lagi system based mmg hectic la. SAP nowadays has bigger flow that required you to put more effort dari segi masa la..it is like your shift would never end! I wonder how others can balance their work and family, smart enough to find a quality time to spend with..well thats why they called themself SUPERMOM i guess coz they are smart on it. I wasn't complaining..it just cant help my self to depress on it. Well I chose to be in this field, so yeah I just got to move with the flow and beat it! Not a problem.I'm a supermak to ZaraDelisha, superwife to Zaidi Aziz..so should not be a problem to be me. haha!! Hope so.

But believe me, the only reason I blog is to share my thoughts and experience.


OOT (Out Of TOpic)

Here are the latest activiies of my ZD:



Sign out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap Kat SuperMak...