The SuperMak Wonderland

You are now entering SuperMak's teritorry..This Blog only share about common things of me, my family, life and anything about LIFE! I blog for GENERAL things in life..so dont ask why my blog doesn't have a theme :)
Those who like to read it..please welcome to share your ideas or story, SuperMak will love to have it! Those hate it, kindly leave this page right away...muahahaha...no offences
Thanx for visiting sweeties! ^_^

Saturday 29 September 2012

A LETTER TO MY PRINCESS


Dear my princess Zara Delisha,

When you grown up..someday..please remember what I'm always remind you..be good, be nice, be strong and live happily.

My darling, I wish I could make you understand from now on, that you don't have to be a someone that very popular like be an actress, or win the Malaysian Idol,or earn a 5 figure income, or become a doctor, lecturer, engineer, or lawyer, to make me proud. Just be kind, be generous, observe your 5 times daily prayers, do good deeds, respect your elders, and always always seek Allah for guidance in everything that you do, and obey what mommy and papa says, obey what tokma and tok abah says..that is enough to make me happy..Really.

All I'm asking is that, hopefully Zara Delisha will grow up to be a good Muslimah, and if she's a good Muslimah, then I shouldn't be worried about everything else. Kuat kan Iman mu sayang dalam apa jua keadaan~Amin..ya rabbal alamin...

You know, a couple of days back, when we were having our usual conversation before I put you to bed after you fall down on the floor from mommy's bed, then you suddenly held my cheeks in between your two
tiny cutest lil' palms ever, pulled me close towards you with your shinning eyes and then you planted a sloppy kiss on my forehead!(in other words, dia jilat mommy punya muka) Oh how I brimmed with tears of joy!You make me felt so guilty..how careless am I. I'm sorry dear. From your sloppy kiss on my forehead,at such a tender age you have figured out on your own way to tell mommy you love me. I am so proud of you baby! And yes, I love you too!Forever and ever! You make my heart melt...~

Just remember my dear, in 20 to 30 years to come, if you do become somebody important in life, don't you ever forget your ASAL USUL.. your beloved home town and the two most important PEOPLE in your life, me and your papa. Cos you know without us, you wouldn't be where you will be. Promise ok?

Hope, Allah swt will be give us strength to carry our responsible as Zara's parent.Insha'allah..

What a emotional moment! hahaha~ ^_^


With Love,
Your Mommy and Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap Kat SuperMak...