The SuperMak Wonderland

You are now entering SuperMak's teritorry..This Blog only share about common things of me, my family, life and anything about LIFE! I blog for GENERAL things in life..so dont ask why my blog doesn't have a theme :)
Those who like to read it..please welcome to share your ideas or story, SuperMak will love to have it! Those hate it, kindly leave this page right away...muahahaha...no offences
Thanx for visiting sweeties! ^_^

Sunday 22 July 2012

Oh Super Mak

Hallo peeps! 


Pheww..da lama x tulis blog...since 2007 kot after graduation..pastu da malas..so skg de feel nk stat blog balik...ala utk isi masa lapang i yg melambak tu..ahaks! neway, this is just for introduction..2012 - ceritera ku  bermula...well new episode in my life after be a wife and a mom~





Time flies so fast..da 3 bulan I jadi seorang ibu..super mak to my Lil Zara..si debab ni sgt close ngan papanye..nk tido msti cari papa..nk nenen baru sebuk cr mommy..hukhuk.. Being a Mom is the greatest thing  ever...balik keje penat, sepenat mana pon tgk muka anak terus jadi segar..betul x mommy2 sekelian..haha..


enough for the short intro...si debab da bg isyarat suh layan dia plak..bye peeps! see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap Kat SuperMak...